1. Malecón del Salado-The Great Work of Regeneration more romantic boardwalk 2000.
2. Linear Park near the Malecón del Salado-A work of architecture that is worth knowing.
3. The penalties and Faro-Ya is a touristic place, which qualifies among the most beautiful in the world.
4. El Museo del Banco Central, and has a much larger exhibition.
5. The two new tunnels in the city, one from the Cerro San Carmen
6. The pink area on the street in the center-Rocafuerte Several nightclubs and bars in that area that did not exist five years ago.
7. The River Center Mall South another option for shopping
8. The Metrovía in Boyacá-street to give a city tour and see how it has changed.
9. The regeneration of the street October 9-Ya cables are underground, and there are many new stores that provide an atmosphere of another mall.
10. Historic Park in the area of the lace-renovated park is a great place to learn about the history of Guayaquil.
If you want a private guide, you can see Marco Medina sending an email to email@example.com.