1. You can usually get better prices if you reserve online
2. If you pay online with PayPal you can save the 20% fee that you pay if you pay with your credit card once in Ecuador.
3. The rental car companies inside the airport are more expensive than those outside.
4. If you are going to stay more than three days, ask for a discount.
5. The smaller rental companies usually have more flexible rates than the larger companies.
6. Make sure the company you choose will pick you up at the airport (some don’t).
7. The insurance in Ecuador works differently than in the States, make sure you know what’s up.
For more tips or to rent, contact Carmax Car Rentals